Eddie's Jumbo Shrimp Salad Sandwich
View All Sandwiches
FRENCH WINE TASTING
Join us for a year-long wine tasting tour of France. Every Saturday, from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m., we explore the finest wines available, one region at a time.
Try these organic, nutrient-dense, cold-pressed juices.
BREADS & SPREADS
Taste local artisan breads from The Breadery paired with unique, hand-crafted jellies and jams from Potlicker Kitchen.
Bits & Bites
Apple Picking 101
With the arrival of Autumn comes a hankering for flavors of the sweet, firm, and crisp variety. But regardless of whether your preferred apple intake is sliced, baked, juiced or spiked, it's best to have a baseline understanding of how to select fall's all-time favorite fruit:
• Small, medium or large—size has no bearing on the quality of an apple.
• Select apples that are firm to the touch, have a good aroma, and are free of skin breaks and bruises.
• Store at room temperature and away from strong-smelling foods, to maintain flavor.
• Enjoy within a week or refrigerate to preserve crisp texture, if stored longer.
• Eat the whole thing! The oft-overlook "core" is completely edible, and can add to your apple satisfaction.